Search This Blog

Friday 16 June 2017

The BIG Announcement

The next thing after your baby's arrival is to inform everybody about your prince or princess. The near and dear ones are either called up or messaged with the wonderful news. But sharing of any news is incomplete unless it's there on your social media timeline, preferably with a picture. In my case , while my hubby did the needful about informing all near and dear ones, I wanted to make this big announcement through my social media timeline. But in line with the postpartum tradition followed in my family, I wasn't allowed to share any pictures until 21 days. 😞. I am sure many of us have traditions in similar lines to obey to but also want to make the announcement in a unique style. This is where my creative mind rang a bell and I utilised it during those 21 days to prepare the below . I was very happy and overwhelmed with the outcome. No downloads from the net, no help from any expert . Just an appropriate use of creativity and smartphone application did wonders. And so , this is how I announced Aarav's arrival😂.

1 comment: